Course will be conducted by Ebony McIntosh, professional in wildlife care and a vet nurse specialising in Australian wildlife. Ebony is also a lifelong wildlife carer with an interest in critical care, patient management, neonates and bats.
The course will cover:
- Species physiology and behaviour
- Developmental stages and their differing needs
- Initial assessment of a new joey
- Feeding regimes and formulas
- Housing and hygiene
- Basic first aid
- Common illnesses and injuries
- Recognising stress … and more
Remember TWRC members receive a 10% discount.